Just letting it all out

I'm an feeling rather dejected right now.

How can half an hour of somebody's time be so hard to ask?It's not like they were working or doing anything important other than sleeping.

How can somebody not see the importance of being on time, of making sure that the half an hour gets maximized because that's all you got for the day?

I guess it's just me making a big deal out of nothing. Or making too much of an effort? Am I the only one who cares?

Or do things really change as time goes by?

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Not exactly sure what you are talking about, but if it's about a personal relationship then yes. Things change. :) I don't want to sound negative but I have been going out with J for 6 years so I know a thing or two.

You have to accept it and ajust and not take it personally. {{HUGS}} and I hope you feel better!! OX